Philosophy of Treatment
At the center, we treat anxiety, depression and related disorders using cognitive behavioral therapy and other empirically validated treatment models. These models focus on current difficulties, target achievable goals and emphasize collaboration.
We emphasize what works. We strive to strike a balance between accepting human fallibility and changing thoughts, feelings and behavior that produce needless suffering or thwart living a valued life. We prize humor, humility and sate of the art knowledge as critical ingredients in the therapeutic endeavor.
- What is Cognitive Therapy?
- Goals of Cognitive Therapy
- How Cognitive Therapy Differs
- Effectiveness of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- FAQs about Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Evidence Based Treatment