Screening For GAD
If you’re concerned that you might suffer from generalized anxiety disorder, also known as GAD, answer the questions below honestly with Yes or No. Then record the results and share them with your health care professional. You can also download this questionnaire as a Word Document here.
Are you troubled by the following?
- Excessive worry, occurring more days than not, for at least six months
- Unreasonable worry about events or activities, such as work, school, or health
- The inability to control worry
Are you bothered by at least three of the following?
- Restlessness, feeling keyed-up, or on edge
- Being easily tired
- Problems concentrating
- Muscle tension
- Trouble falling or staying asleep, or restless and unsatisfying sleep
- Your anxiety interfering with your daily life